HOCATT: Hyperthermic Oxygen and Carbonic Acid Transdermal Therapy
The acronym HOCATT stands for “hyper-thermic oxygen and carbonic acid transdermal therapy.” The HOCATT acts as a personal steam sauna, in which a person sits with just his/her head exposed to room air, while the body receives the benefits of infusion through the skin of tri-oxygen, carbonic acid, steam, infra-red light, photon light therapy, oxygen and aroma therapy. There are also TENS unit like programs that can treat painful areas. This sauna treatment is now in use in over 20 countries. It is safe, pleasant and effective for all people seeking vibrant health or pain control.
The proven therapies that this unique tri-oxygen sauna system delivers can successfully address and improve the levels of physical health and well-being for all users.
- Increases circulation
- Increases oxygen level and metabolism (anti-aging)
- Combats and disposes of pathogens and toxins (detox)
- Increases energy level
- Increases serotonin levels (relaxing)
- Activates skin tissue
- Burns up to 600 calories per session
- Improves memory and brain function
- Promotes smooth skin tone
- Improves digestion and bowel health
- Naturally stimulates anti-oxidant enzyme production
- Aids in the relief of chronic health problems
The Importance of Oxygen
The human body runs off oxygen. In fact, a full 90% of the energy you produce is created through aerobic metabolism. If you are not getting enough oxygen, your body cannot produce enough energy.
Unfortunately, oxygen levels are decreasing dramatically. According to Robert Berner of Yale University, the air we breathe today is as much as 1/3 less oxygen-potent as when we first walked the Earth… dipping to as little as 12% oxygen in major cities.
Quite simply, the body cannot heal, or function properly without adequate oxygen.
Introductory session: $95
Individual sessions: $125
Series of 10 sessions: $1000
- Series must be prepaid.
- Treatments must be used within a 4 month period.
- Series cannot be transferred.
- NO REFUNDS. Cannot be used for other supplies or services.
- 24 hour cancellation notice REQUIRED Missed appointment will be deducted.